Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth. Our range of energy consulting services help our clients stay aware of changes in the wholesale and retail electric and gas markets and respond appropriately to changes as they take place. We provide a full range of consulting services including management of generation and load responsibilities, Demand Side Response, load forecasting, and energy price forecasting.
Job Description: We seek an entry to mid-level Java Web Developer to work on key innovative applications within the energy market sector. The ideal candidate will have experience in building the interactive web application and user interfaces for the techno commercial models built by CES’s modelling team.
- Work with business analysts and domain experts to understand the algorithms and functional requirements for translating the existing application to a web application with interactive user interface.
- Provide design, including documentation, of schemas, user interfaces, and other capabilities necessary to achieve functional requirements.
- Develop applications and thoroughly test prior to providing to business analysts or end users for their testing.
- Capability to work as part of a team on different areas of a single application and also to work independently on applications.
- Strict adherence to our development standards as well as suggestions for improvements in methodologies or technologies.
- Flexible in the ability to work with changes in priorities.
- Bachelors or equivalent Degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Communication protocols such as Modbus and OPC.
- Expertise in C# .NET , JAVA.
- Excellent working knowledge of database models and Transactional SQL.
- Basic working knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Good command of HTML/ CSS.
- Good working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command of process diagramming in Visio or other diagramming tools.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher SSIS and SSRS.
- At least 2 years of experience for the above skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Submit Resumes to: email@example.com